We are excited to launch a new venture – Nuthatch Retreats! For some time now Neil has been interested in developing events using nature to support people’s wellbeing.
We hope to create opportunities for people to get outside, spend time in nature and take part in activities such as forest bathing, mindfulness, bird watching and walk & talks. We’ll have a fire and wholesome food. A fantastic opportunity to be in the great outdoors! Check out our Facebook page for latest events including day and residential retreats.
We will be drawing on the 5 Steps to Mental Wellbeing.
- Connect with other people. We hope to have up to 15 participants for each retreat.
- Be physically active. There will an opportunity to explore on foot our beautiful venue.
- Learn new skills. We will be undertaking some introductions to activities in nature that we hope you can use in your every day life to support your wellbeing.
- Give to others. Although we’ll only be together for a short period we want to support each other practically and emotionally when necessary. Please come with an open non-judgemental heart.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness). Paying more attention to the present moment can improve your mental wellbeing. This includes your thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you.